Here's hoping it doesn't disappoint. Till then however, I maintain that videogames should never made into movies cause they are bad at bringing the game across to the big screens.
- The cliche smoky-voiced princess background commentary.
- The location to keep the magic dagger is a place called "The secret guardian temple".
- The American/English voices of the Prince and princess.
- Their witty exchange of dialogue like they're in a sitcom (similar to the latest PoP game).
- The fact that the movie is made by Disney.