It's been a pretty hectic news week for mobile providers:
- Telecom launched their 3G XT network. you can read the review of their price plans, mobiles and the reaction of competitor 2degrees.
- Vodafone has given away credits and is giving away mobiles in order to distract people from the launch.
- 2degees calls Telecom a bully cause they don't wanna share.
- Nokia's version of the iTunes Application store -Ovi- is launched.
So what do we have to look forward to next week?
- Vodafone might release information and price plans on the HTC Magic. New Zealand's first phone running the Android OS.
- Video game expo E3 opens it's doors in LA. Teaser announcements from Square-Enix (new game NIER, preview of Final Fantasy games), Lionhead (the people who brought you Fable) and Edios (Tomb Raider and Hitman, recently acquired by Square-Enix) are only a tiny fraction of the major news that'll we get. Look out for the new a UMD-less PSP and previews of eagerly anticipated games: Dante's Inferno, Batman: Arkham Asylum, White Knight Chronicles, Fragile and tones more. Can't be there? Well neither can I but check here for constant updates.
This'll be enough to whet our digital appetite until the announcement of the new iphone the week after at WWDC. Have a great weekend everyone!