Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introducing: Digital Kiwi Price Checks


By Benedict Wee

In my never ending quest to find better deals (read: cheaper) on gadgets I've compiled a list of how much we pay for electronic devices such as mobiles, video game consoles, personal media players etc. in New Zealand and compared it with everyone else around the world. It's usually written in my trusty notebook (an actual paper one) but I keep forgetting to bring it along with me when I travel.

As such, I've decided to post the list of price comparisons in a separate blog which can be referenced easily and I'm making it accessible to everyone.

I try my best to compare similar products -and in the case of mobiles, price plans- using only their regular retail prices (RRP) and will leave out any special discounts or bundles as these are only temporary and are not indicative of prices you can find all year round. Permanent price-cuts will be updated on the Price Check blog and I will only report discounts, special offers and bundles on the main Digital Kiwi one.

The list is a small one for now but I'll be constantly updating it whenever I can. I hope you guys find it useful.

The link to the blog can be found here and on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment