Our neighbors to the west have created a digital photo frame with WiFi support to stream photos from your various social networking accounts. The Kogan 8" WiFI LCD Digital Photo Frame will allow you to take your favorite photos from sites like facebook, twitter, flickr, photobucket and Picasa and stream them to the gadget. You could also choose to use a compatible RSS feed to stream said pictures or send them from an iPhone via the free SeeFrame application from the App Store.
Other features include:
• Direct Photo Emailing to Frame: Each frame has its own unique email address so that photos can be received from computers or mobile phones. A built-in email filter protects against unwanted photos. No setup is required for senders to send photos to the frame.The digital frame costs AU$169. Not a bad price if you've been thinking about getting one for your home.
• Group Frames: Family and friends can set up a single email address that corresponds to multiple frames so that photos can be easily shared and displayed on those frames.
• Smart Photo Play List: Users can choose photos to be displayed on the Kogan frame on specified dates, such as displaying selected photos on a user's birthday or anniversary.
• Email Photos from Frame: A one-touch button allows users to send photos directly from their frames to a Web account and the email accounts of their family and friends.
• Dual Use Mode: If no WiFi connection is available, the Kogan frame can operate as a stand-alone digital photo frame with 256mb of Internal Memory
• Auto Power Saving: The Kogan frame can be programmed to turn-off automatically at night in order to save power and protect the screen.
Kogan Digital Photo Frame