Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New The Beatles: Rockband Trailer Introduces 8 More Tracks (Update)

By Benedict Wee

The new trailer for The Beatles: Rockband by Harmonix has revealed 8 more tracks for the game. They are:
  • Twist And Shout
  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Eight Days A Week
  • Paperback Writer
  • Yellow Submarine
  • Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
  • Within You Without You
  • Revolution

Update: 7 more tracks have been introduced by EA
  • Do You Want To Know A Secret
  • With A Little Help From My Friends
  • Birthday
  • I Got A Feeling
  • Dig A Pony
  • I Wanna Be Your Man
  • And Your Bird Can Sing
This joins the list of 10:
  • Back In The U.S.S.R
  • Day Tripper
  • Get Back
  • Here Comes The Sun
  • I Am A Walrus
  • I Feel Fine
  • I Saw Her Standing There
  • I Want To Hold Your Hand
  • Octopus's Garden
  • Taxman
This brings the list to 25 out of the 45 songs that will appear in the game.

Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment