If you're using your iPhone/iPod Touch to manage your emails and you got the latest firmware upgrade (3.0) you might want to try this out.
- Delete an email with a subject line you can remember.
- Go to your trash and empty it as well so the particular email is truly "gone".
- Exit to the main Home screen and go to the Spotlight Search page on the left screen.
- Type in the words from the subject line.
- Watch in amazement as the email gets resurrected from oblivion.
This flaw in the system is so easy to exploit anyone can do it. All your private emails could be read by anyone!
Here's a video of how it works:
Let's chalk this one up to another reason why you shouldn't be using the iPhone for business purposes.